My sister is doing the AAT course for level 2-4. Can I study with her?

Options
She's doing a home learning course and I'm paying nearly £4,000 for the whole course. Can I study with her and just pay for the exam when the time comes? I rang AAT and they said I couldn't as it's not just about paying for the exams. I don't really understand how that works because my sister will be receiving the books and online help.

Would it be possible for me to do this all the way till level 4 as I can only afford to pay for my sister.

Comments

• mike150185
    mike150185 Registered Posts: 41
    Options
    I did my Level 3 & 4 with First Intuition on a self-study basis. It was £35 per unit for the learning materials and then a separate fee for the exams. I think you can register with a learning provider and just pay for exam fees if you tell them you don't require any textbooks etc.
  • Sammy1211
    Sammy1211 Registered Posts: 3
    Options

I did my Level 3 & 4 with First Intuition on a self-study basis. It was £35 per unit for the learning materials and then a separate fee for the exams. I think you can register with a learning provider and just pay for exam fees if you tell them you don't require any textbooks etc.

How do I register with a learning provider? The fees are really high and I only want to be paying for the exams. I don't need a tutor or any books as my sister will have one so I can learn with her.
Privacy Policy