edited August 2016 in Books to buy and sell
Good evening,

I'm selling my books from Osborne Level 2 AAT

-Bookkeeping 1

-Bookkeeping 2

-Computer accounting systems

-Introduction to costing

-Working in accounting and finance

New, almost not used (nothing written inside)

Open to offer, by post or collection near Wembley

Comments

• enorwood10
    enorwood10 Registered Posts: 6
    Hi,

Are these books just the tutorial books or do they come with the work books for each topic also?
  • laura4
    laura4 Registered Posts: 7
    Hi, it's just tutorial books
  • enorwood10
    how much do you want for them plus postage?
  • laura4
    Was looking for £40 but give them for £30 (maximum)+postage, would that be fine for you ?
  • enorwood10
    Hi, i think i will leave it as i am also looking to buy the workbooks.
  • lynseyb
    lynseyb Registered Posts: 4
    are these still available just looking 2, the intriduction to costing and the working in accounting and finance? what are their publish dates?
  • laura4
    I bought them in April 2016 from Osborne. I can sell them seperately no problem
  • lynseyb
    how much for the 2 including postage to Northern Ireland?
  • laura4
    I do £8 for each book, postage will be between 6.85-8.30 (need to find out the weight), is that alright for you ?
  • lynseyb
    i can get it for 23.93 incl express postage off amazon but not sure if based on AQ 2013 standards or not, i need the for this week you see but has to be AQ2013 standards. would they get to me for this week do you think?
  • lynseyb
    if so let me know how much when you finalise your postage costs, and best way to pay you, probably paypal? this is my second time doing these, done the AQ2010 exams for these 2, and having 2 kids in between and a break in study, they expired and they wouldnt let me carry them over, nightmare...
  • laura4
    I can post them tomorrow, let's say postage £7.50 So total £23.50 ? Can you pm me your details so i can send them and I'll give you the link for my paypal
Privacy Policy