Software owerview

Hi,
I wanted to ask if anyone is using QuickbookOnlineSimpleStart???
Is this software good enough for small accountancy firm??

Comments

• burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    We did lots of review of various software before deciding on our route. QBO was among the better options but from our research Xero was a far better product and value for money.
    Regards,

Burg
  • Eugene
    Eugene Registered Posts: 3
    I am looking for the software that could be used by small accountancy firm. It should be online based with payroll option and ability to make submitting to HMRC and Company house. QuickBooks offers me online access, payroll and VAT submissions, but i still will not be able to make submissions to Company house and CT600 to HMRC. Therefore i am looking for something else that wold have all options.
    Can Xero satisfy my needs?
  • burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    No. You need various different types of software.

Bookkeeping comes in the form of the likes of Xero, QBO, Sage Line 50, etc
    You then have payroll software - I would suggest Moneysoft or Brightpay
    You then have accounts production software and tax software. If you accounts needs are very simple then take a look at tax filer. If you need better accounts production i.e. with the ability to make journal adjustments and ammend account descriptions then there are loads of options. We are currently with Keytime but as we want a cloud solution are looking at Capium. Iris is popular but quite highly priced. BTC software is another popular option.
    Regards,

Burg
  • Eugene
    Eugene Registered Posts: 3
    Thank you burg.
    I will loo at the list of proposed software and comeback with more questions :)
    Thank you
Privacy Policy