Apprenticeship level 4- Anyone done it?

shane.w
shane.w Registered Posts: 23 Regular contributor ⭐
I am starting a Level 4 apprenticeship in September, and have been told that I need to complete AAT Advanced Diploma in Business Skills (England only) alongside the AAT level 4 course.

I was worried about having a social life with level 4, as I didn't want to fail any exams- now I am even more worried about completing everything in under a year.

Has anyone completed it? Any advice?

Comments

• FayeT
    FayeT Registered Posts: 6
    That's really interesting. I've just been told the same thing, so I guess it's right. I'm in West Sussex
  • shane.w
    shane.w Registered Posts: 23 Regular contributor ⭐
    FayeT said:

That's really interesting. I've just been told the same thing, so I guess it's right. I'm in West Sussex

Hi Faye, How are you finding it so far? I personally think it is a waste of time... Also, I am from East Sussex- haven't heard of anyone else other than my college doing it.
  • georgeSO
    georgeSO Registered Posts: 9
    I am currently doing it and the business skills diploma is a bit of a faff, but doesn't seem like it will be too much work or be too taxing. Also because its a higher apprenticeship you get longer than a year to finish it if that's your worry, think the estimated time is 18 months.
Privacy Policy