Study Material

Options
Hi. I started Level 4 study two weeks ago and was wondering if there is anywhere where I can get 'tests' for each section/chapter. For example, financial statements - I am going through the book and you get understand your learning, but I need more tests to keep going over. I know there is mock exams etc. but I just need to work on each chapter and be confident before I move on to the next chapter. Would anybody be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• MindTheGAAP
    MindTheGAAP Registered Posts: 17
    Options
    I believe AAT provides mock exams and "green light tests" on its website once you have logged-in. Look out for "study support" or "study resources".
    MAAT AATQB
  • N4T
    N4T Registered Posts: 191
    Options
    You have probably got the tutorial or study text. You need the workbook/exam kit/revision kit. Each publisher call them different things. For example Kaplans are called Exam Kit and Osborne call them Workbooks. They will have lots of questions for each chapter and then mock exam type questions at the back.
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    Options
    I'm using Osbourne Tutorial books this year for L4. My distance learning provider recommended keeping the Workbook until I have done the main course and started revision. I'm also working my way through Financial Statements at the moment.

Last year when I did L3 at an FE College we used BPP Learning Media Textbooks, but didn't get Question Bank for the two largest financial accounting areas - Accounts Preparation, and Costs and Revenues so I bought some from eBay; and I think I was the only person, (maybe one other) who didn't have to do any resits, so it definitely helps to get in more practice.
Privacy Policy