ISYS - should use case study or work place study?

To be honest, I just want to know which one would be easier for me to complete ISYS. I am working in a finance department, but I don't know if using a case study would be more simple and straight forward than work place study.

Thanks for your advices.

Comments

• CeeJaySix
    CeeJaySix Registered Posts: 645
    Case study - all the answers are contained in the study, rather than having to chase around people and departments looking for answers.

But - doing it on your workplace gives you the opportunity to gain (potentially) useful information on the way your organization works. If you can identify weaknesses that your superiors didn't know existed, brownie points to you. And we all know what points mean...

PS. Why does the forum insist on 'zedding' organization, privatization, realization etc etc...
  • Sharon123
    Sharon123 Registered Posts: 80
    I agree with CeeJaySix. If you use your own workplace you can demonstrate that you can apply your learning to real life sutuations. An edited version of my report on weaknesses in the purchasing system was presented at a Board Meeting and resulted in increased controls. This coupled with completion of the qualification got me a pay rise.
Privacy Policy