January 2017 Licence Renewal

Sue
Sue Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
Hi

Is anybody else who renewed their Members in Practice Licence for January 2017 still waiting to receive their licence? I telephoned the AAT and they told me I should receive it by Monday 23rd January but it is now the 30th January and I still have not received it. I have emailed them and am waiting to hear back but they tend to ignore my emails.

Comments

• TreadStone
    TreadStone Registered Posts: 280 Epic contributor 🐘
    I'm still waiting to receive the certificate although I know the licence has been renewed.

They're not the quickest to respond but I wouldn't be overly concerned.
  • Sue
    Thanks, at least I am not the only one! A couple of years ago they sent it but did not pay full postage!

They told me it had been renewed so I am not concerned about that as they were quick enough to take payment as well but I need a copy for one of my clients for their ISO audit.
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Mine expired on 31 January 2017, I've been told that it has been renewed and my certificate should come within 3 weeks. Doesn't look good to clients :#
  • TreadStone
    Gem7321 said:

Mine expired on 31 January 2017, I've been told that it has been renewed and my certificate should come within 3 weeks. Doesn't look good to clients :#

I don't understand why it takes this long to post out a certificate :/

• Sue
    Mine expired on the 31.12.16. We are supposed to display the certificate.

No response from my email to the AAT yet!
  • Gem7321
    Gem7321 Registered Posts: 1,438 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Try giving them a call Sue, they responded to my email pretty quickly, they should know if the application has been approved
  • Sue
    I called them on the 18th January they said my application had been approved and I would receive the licence by the 23rd January.

I copied Julie Emerton in to my email as I have had problems with the Member in Practice team not responding to my emails before, I used to receive a 'deleted without being read' notification and when I complained I was told to always copy her in. Unfortunately she has also now started sending a 'deleted without being read' notification. I want to see whether any one does bother to respond this time before ringing again.
  • TreadStone
    I don't think it would be a bad thing if one of Licensing Team poked their nose in here from time to time.......
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    @AAT_Team are you listening?
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 πŸ€– Admin πŸ€–
    Hello @Sue and everyone else who has shared their experiences on this thread. We're really sorry to hear of the difficulties you've been having in communicating with us. We've had a chat with our Customer Support Team, who are responsible for administering your certificates. They've advised that there has been some issues with the certificates recently due to our external printing supplier, which has led to a backlog of January certificates not being sent. We are now expecting the certificates to arrive with you by the 10th February. We'd like to apologise for the continued inconvenience over this and and to let you know that we are looking into measures to prevent incidents like this occurring again in the future. Thank you very much for your patience regarding this matter.
  • Sue
    AAT_Team said:

Hello @Sue and everyone else who has shared their experiences on this thread. We're really sorry to hear of the difficulties you've been having in communicating with us. We've had a chat with our Customer Support Team, who are responsible for administering your certificates. They've advised that there has been some issues with the certificates recently due to our external printing supplier, which has led to a backlog of January certificates not being sent. We are now expecting the certificates to arrive with you by the 10th February. We'd like to apologise for the continued inconvenience over this and and to let you know that we are looking into measures to prevent incidents like this occurring again in the future. Thank you very much for your patience regarding this matter.

Thanks. I have had a couple of telephone calls from the AAT Team today. The first told me the same as you that you were having printing problems and I should receive my certificate by next Friday and the second to ask me to confirm whether I had received my certificate now!
Privacy Policy