Sample Assessments

Options
Help Please i am trying to get onto the sample assessments and through google chrome it comes up with a thick grey line at the bottom where start assessment is - have tried making the screen smaller and still doesnt work it worked in ie10 but keeps dropping off and now wont let me on at all. i am at my wits end as the sample assessments are so helpful with studies

help please

Comments

• BusyBean
    BusyBean Registered Posts: 1
    Options
    I've been having problems accessing the sample assessments too.
    So far it's demanded I have windows office when I use the links on my training providers site (I don't have it), and trying to access it on the web gives me the first page but no forward button or any way of 'taking a peak'.... I'd really like to have an idea of what to expect when my exam finally rolls around, I don't like the idea of 'going in blind'. I'm using a netbook and really can't afford to buy anything with larger screen.... :/

Help please! Arg! > <
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Options
    Hi both, we're using Google Chrome at the head office and we're not having issues with the sample assessments. Are you referring to the sample assessments on the AAT website or your training provider's website?
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    Options
    presumably you've tried F11 (full screen) which I think is the same in all browsers?
Privacy Policy