Amnesty

Options
douglasstroud
douglasstroud Registered Posts: 295 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I think AAT should have a amnesty for banned members as it has been pretty dull on here since a certain person was banned !

Comments

• Bertie
    Bertie Registered Posts: 376
    Options
    As this is a 'suggestions' thread...

It would be nice for the 'AAT team' to provide answers to student questions together with answering the questions posed by those who work in practice - a little value for money wouldn't be a bad thing.

This is the official forum of the AAT where most pay a fair amount of money to keep an involvement with.

Maybe as an oppose to sending tweets all day long, time and effort here would be better spent?

Is there a technical helpline, or even a technical email address when in need?

I'm starting to wonder if there is any true value in retaining membership. At present it is a sentimental reason - I started here.

As an Accountant, the cost v benefit is shifting towards common sense.

• AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Options

I think AAT should have a amnesty for banned members as it has been pretty dull on here since a certain person was banned !

Not going to happen.
    Bertie said:

As this is a 'suggestions' thread...

It would be nice for the 'AAT team' to provide answers to student questions together with answering the questions posed by those who work in practice - a little value for money wouldn't be a bad thing.

This is the official forum of the AAT where most pay a fair amount of money to keep an involvement with.

Maybe as an oppose to sending tweets all day long, time and effort here would be better spent?

Is there a technical helpline, or even a technical email address when in need?

I'm starting to wonder if there is any true value in retaining membership. At present it is a sentimental reason - I started here.

As an Accountant, the cost v benefit is shifting towards common sense.

Thanks for the feedback Bertie.

Professional members (FMAAT, MAAT and AATQB) have access to a free technical helpline for accountancy based queries. FMAAT and MAAT members also have free access to a payroll technical helpline. There is also a 15% discount on tax queries with Abbey Tax. Information on how to access the helplines can be found on MyAAT at (https://www.aat.org.uk/cpd/resources/technical)

We are actively working on improving the technical information we provide for all members and the support for professional members too.
Privacy Policy