Sample Exam Files - on AAT support

Options
Hi ,
On the AAT website , I can only open/download the Sample questions answers and not able to see the actual questions! The question bank file only loads the first page of the actual exam setting ..Could you please let me know if you all get the same ? or am I doing something wrong... thanks Lale

Comments

• Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    Options
    That is how all Practice Assessments are setup at all Levels, you only see the questions while going through a practice exam session in the same manner as an actual exam.

If you want to get the questions to check your answers there are limited ways of doing it. I sometimes take screenshots while doing the practice, then go back afterwards and check which parts I got wrong.

I suppose AAT do this way specifically to give students practice of how the exam would actually be taken, and knowing the questions and the answers it would be too easy to cheat and the practice to be meaningless.
  • lalebuck
    lalebuck Registered Posts: 7
    Options
    Found out the answer .. Apparently I needed to zoom out the web browser as I never seen the START button in order to see the exam questions.. I was trying to figure out through the answers , which werent the best options... Silly me :(
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't really understand your question. Yes, the practice assessments are particularly awkward on smaller displays like laptops, and some browsers are better than others
  • lalebuck
    lalebuck Registered Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you for your answer but how do u see the Practice exams questions ? I do click onto the http://www.aat-interactive.org.uk/elearning/Sample_assessments_AQ2013/AQ2013_ACPR_sample2/
    link but then i only see the 1st page (information ) of the AAT exam like the one in real but I dont get the Start button to see the rest of the questions to practice...
    Am I the stupid here ? or this is like that and u need to guess the questions from the answers?
Privacy Policy