How to insert images into a question/thread

Uncleboobot
Uncleboobot Registered Posts: 44 Regular contributor ⭐
I'd like to insert an image into a comment box to help explain a question. Could someone help me with this please?

Comments

• AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Hello @Uncleboobot - all you need to do is click on the image icon above the the text box and then you can upload an image file by selecting "choose files". Like this:
  • Uncleboobot
    edited April 2017
    Hi Admin, thanks for your reply. When I click on the insert an image icon, I get a slightly different option to the one shown in your post. I do not get the line Insert an image or the 'Choose Files" button. All I get is the "image URL" box.

This is where I get stuck. I'm using a Macbook ( not sure if this is relevant or not ). I'm not too sure how to get the URL for the image. I have the file saved to my desktop as a PDF but I don't know what to do next.

Any ideas?
  • AAT_Team
    Which web browser are you using @Uncleboobot ?
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    I get the same issue (only shows an option to add an Image url) using KMeleon, a mozilla variant
  • AAT_Team
    You should be able to add them now @Adele69
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    Thanks, working now B)

• Uncleboobot
    Excellent, thanks. I'll go try this straight away....
  • Oasp95
    Oasp95 Registered Posts: 4
    Hi, I'm Having this problem now is this still a problem @AAT_Team ??
  • Oasp95

• AAT_Team
    @Oasp95 just tested inserting an image from your account and it's working fine. Click the icon Adele posted above and try for yourself.
  • Oasp95
    @AAT_Team its working on this discussion so i can upload a screen shot of the one its not working on...
  • AbbyCarr
    AbbyCarr Registered Posts: 157
    I'm also having this issue. On this thread, I am given the option to choose a file, but not on other discussions? Why is this please?
  • AAT_Team
    Try now, should be fixed!
Privacy Policy