Licence application

hi im new here so sorry if this is in the wrong place! I am trying to complete the money laundering test for my licence application but although i have read all the HMRC website, I cannot find the answers to the questions. Can anybody help please before i internally combust! thank you in advance.

Comments

• Neillaw
    Neillaw Registered Posts: 307 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Do you not have the money laundering folder that AAT provide.

If not it may be worth giving them a ring to ask if they can send you a copy.
  • Deep_Purple
    Deep_Purple Registered Posts: 6
    Hi no they said I can only access the toolkit once I am a licensed member. They never mentioned a folder. They said I have to use Hmrc -which is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
    I will ring them though and ask . Thankyou for your help.
  • Casu
    Casu Registered, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 102

Hi no they said I can only access the toolkit once I am a licensed member. They never mentioned a folder. They said I have to use Hmrc -which is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
    I will ring them though and ask . Thankyou for your help.

You will become very proficient at finding said needles in said haystacks! Welcome to our world as they say!
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    > @Casu said:

>
    > You will become very proficient at finding said needles in said haystacks! Welcome to our world as they say!

Agree! They are testing your AML knowledge as well as your ability to find relevant information on the HMRC website!
  • Deep_Purple
    Lol thankyou you both obviously feel my pain
  • CelticStar
    CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I've just done this and googled AAT money laundering regulations and was able to access them even though I was not a licensed member. This is the link I used: https://www.aat.org.uk/sites/default/files/assets/Anti_Money_Laundering_Factsheet.pdf
  • Deep_Purple
    Yes thankyou I did access these and finally manage to pass the test. Took over 3 hours though as I made sure I didn't have to do it again. Ridiculous amount of time.
Privacy Policy