Synoptic task 5 ratios

Options
Hello I have already asked this question but seems to be increasingly concerning.. I can do the ratios OK it is just that I am doing practice exams and it seams when u look at the answers the ratios all have other things inputted in the answer.. For example with the liquidity ratios.. It is deemed to be xx:1 now do u input the : sign? Or do u just put the answer on its own to the decimal places it ask for extra example 1.49 I see people have said u do what exams tells u but for all exams I have practiced they say nothing and as the ratios are computer marked I want to b sure I am doing it correctly I would b sick of technically b correct but input or not input a character meaning me getting the answer wrong... Same goes for percentages and days do u input % signbor state days ? As in all the books they do, there is usually some ratios done for you and they have the % : signs in as well as days for the working capital ratios.. Please could somebody or @AAT confirm?

Comments

• Irrorate
    Irrorate Registered Posts: 139
    Options
    Any symbols will be hard coded into the exam you won't be required to enter them.
  • ScottB
    ScottB Registered Posts: 21
    Options
    > @Irrorate said:
    > Any symbols will be hard coded into the exam you won't be required to enter them.

That's great.. Thank u I appreciate that.. in exam I won't. Bother typing % :1or days.. Just watch out for decimal places to put to
Privacy Policy