AAT LEVEL 4 KAPLAN FULL SET BOOKS

Kala
Kala Registered Posts: 17
Kaplan AAT Level 4 workbooks and Study Notes - Financial Performance, Financial Statements and Budgeting. Optional units (FA2016)- Personal Tax and Business Tax. Each book is worth £20 and each pocket note is usually £9. All in excellent conditions , no marking etc. Postage at buyers cost please. Looking for sensible offers.
Can send photos if interested. Thank you very much.

Comments

• Vowles16
    Vowles16 Registered, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1
    hi just wondering what would be the lowest you would go on the full set of level 4 books please?
  • Kala
    Hi
    Thanks for your interest. Nearest offer to £100 please for all.
  • arjunskanak
    arjunskanak Registered Posts: 1
    edited May 2017
    Hi can you give the codes of the units please? I'm doing the 4 mandatory units plus Business tax and personal tax. I am on the 2016 syllabus...
  • Kala
    Hi
    I did use them for AQ13 syllabus but they are valid for AQ16 as well. Called up Kaplan Distance learning team to confirm these.
  • Karl19
    Karl19 Registered Posts: 10
    Hi Kala,

How much for BTAX and PTAX?
  • Kala
    What would you like to offer please?
  • Casu
    Casu Registered, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 102
    <blockquote class="Quote" Each book is worth £20 and each pocket note is usually £9. All in excellent conditions , no marking etc. Postage at buyers cost please. Looking for sensible offers.

Each book is only 'worth' what someone will pay, basic supply and demand. £100 for the lot + postage. Someone could have a brand new set of books for £18 a book direct from Kaplan with a discount code!!

• Kala
    Well I did mentioned sensible offers accepted in first ad.
  • Kala
    Also to be specific will accept 70 + pp for the lot if that helps.
  • Eva379
    Eva379 Registered Posts: 11
    If it helps anyone i got BTAX and PTAX books and question banks to sell. Will take £25 for them all (+shipping) or £15 per set.
Privacy Policy