Professional Cover - Cumbria

CelticStar
CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Would anyone be able to be my professional cover please? I have approached quite a few AAT MIPs in Cumbria but those that replied said that they offer professional cover for one or two other AAT members already so couldn't help me. My local branch is not that active so it may be quite a while before I meet other members there - let alone meet someone who would be willing to be my professional cover - Cumbria being quite a sparsely populated place. I have offered reciprocal cover and also free technical help as my husband repairs/networks computers, Pads and iPhones, but no luck so far. It is quite disheartening.

Comments

• MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    edited June 2017
    Hi @CelticStar
    Sorry I can't help as I am based in Hampshire so rather far away from you!
    Remember that your professional cover doesn't necessarily have to be MAAT - is there another local accountant that could help you out?
  • CelticStar
    Hi @MarieNoelle, thanks for your kind reply. Most of the local accountants seem even less inclined to help unfortunately, I think most people I have approached just seem to see me as potential competition so they don't really want to help.
  • mskaat
    mskaat Registered Posts: 53
    Does the professional cover (Continuity of practice cover) have to be local? I am almost exceeding the limit for not having a professional cover and need one as well. I am far away in London. If distance does not matter in this technology advanced aged, them I might put myself on offer for a reciprocal cover.
    MAAT
  • CelticStar
    edited July 2017
    Hi mskaat, thanks for your message. Sorry I'm not able to private message you - I'm having problems with accessing various things on the forum at the moment - but if you can private message me we can have a chat.
  • GinnyBee
    GinnyBee Registered, Tutor Posts: 131 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    edited July 2017
    Hi CelticStar,
    I'm in Cumbria and might be able to help you out. Would also be interested ot talk to you about the branch. I will message you. Or email me: jenny7ginny@gmail.com.

J
  • mskaat
    mskaat Registered Posts: 53
    CeIlticStar, My email is mosesena@gmail.com
    MAAT
Privacy Policy