synoptic results

can someone please tell me when will result of synoptic level 4 be coming?

Comments

• Marcella13
    Marcella13 Registered Posts: 16
    A friend of mine was told by aat it will be the full 6 weeks. I sat mine 5 weeks ago yesterday no results so I think it will be 6 weeks from the date of your exam
  • gagan
    gagan Registered Posts: 69
    @Marcella13
    Thanks
  • emwithme
    emwithme Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Next Friday (30th June)
  • Sarahs152
    Sarahs152 Registered Posts: 5
    Has anybody received any results yet for their synoptic?

I sat mine on May 16th so it was 6 weeks ago on Tuesday but I haven't heard anything yet

• Marcella13
    Still waiting @Sarahs152. I sat 18th may n was told they would be today. Taking the mick a little bit now though!!
  • gagan
    @Marcella13
    It is definitely today could be anytime until 6 pm
  • gagan
    i am panicking too
    good luck to you
  • Daryl818
    Daryl818 Registered Posts: 20
    I have checked the result around 50 times already this morning...
    Anyone else think it is crazy how it takes so long?

I'm booked in for the resit next Thursday JIC I fail..
  • Marcella13
    Charming @gagan no rush I see! Thanks and you, I'm almost certain I've failed but just praying for some little mirac
  • Marcella13
    @Daryl818 ditto! It's enough turn you into a crazy person! I'm going to sit resit in September.. I didn't feel I knew enough when I took it which was 1 week after D&C, it was so rushed! Would be nice if they just scrapped the synoptic haha
  • Sarahs152
    Sarahs152 Registered Posts: 5
    @Marcella13 Thanks, I know I hate this waiting part!
  • Daryl818
    @Marcella13 I couldn't agree more ha, petition - get rid of the synoptic!

I'm not very confident for synoptic (everything else I found easy enough) but I want to go on to aca in septmember... That's why I booked straight back in.
  • JDigby
    JDigby Registered Posts: 17
    edited June 2017
    Every other result has come out for me before 11am, it would be this one that takes all day wouldn't it :#
  • Marcella13
    Ahh so this is your last one @Daryl818 . I have business and personal tax to start September through to January then I'm done! But the same, passed everything so far and I started sat level 2. Gutted I'll have failed this one as it would have been my first fail! But everything I had revised didn't come up in the exam, mine was nothing like the mocks we had done or the ones online. I'm hoping my resit paper is an easier one haha
  • gagan
    @Marcella13
    I just checked once and scared to check it again like u I am expecting miracle

• Marcella13
    edited June 2017
    I'm checking every 15 mins what has life come to! @gagan
  • gagan
    =)
  • JDigby
    @Daryl818 I'm also planning on starting ACCA, want to get this result so I can get the ball rolling as soon as possible. I've still got results from Audit & Business Tax to come but I took all 5 optional units so they're not fundamental to whether I pass or not.

I haven't booked in to resit Synoptic though, as I had passed everything else pretty comfortably, hopefully won't regret that choice.
  • Daryl818
    @JDigby you will only have to do the law exam for the first year wont you? at least that's how ACA works... I am waiting on result for Professional Tax and I'm sitting Business Tax in 3 weeks time. I thought Pro tax was the easiest exam so far so I'm definitely expecting a pass and I cant imagine business tax being much harder..

Fingers crossed for everyone on this one, it is so hard to judge how well you have done.
  • JDigby
    @Daryl818 Yea I'd only have to do F4 which is the Law one, but to be honest I'll probably sit F1-F3 anyway, just as a bit of a brush up on what I've learnt, as I believe you can sit them at any time, and I'll just get them ones done nice and quickly. Yeah Pro Tax was my highest mark of the options so far, Audit is incredible easy though I must say.

Yeah it is difficult to judge, I felt pretty good coming out of it I recall but that was so long ago it seems that now I just don't know. I need 85% to ensure a distinction, that's what I'm hoping for.
  • gagan
    edited June 2017
    i think it will be out after 3:30
  • Marcella13
    How do you know that @gagan ?
  • gagan
    @Marcella13
    May be because aat will have lots of call just to save their time

I dont know I have feeling may be i am not right
  • gagan
    @ Marcella13
    I will be the first one to call if i fail :s
  • Awlad_Miah
    Awlad_Miah Registered Posts: 6
    I have just checked. My result has been released.
  • gagan
    I failed mine
  • gagan
    @Awlad_Miah
    Did you pass?
  • Awlad_Miah
    By the skin of my teeth I passed.
  • gagan
    Congrats but I didn't
  • Awlad_Miah
    @gagan thanks. Hope you're not giving up. Good luck when you retake.
Privacy Policy