Extra time to do part 2 questions

Options
I have heard a lot of people talking about the issue of not having enough time to complete the spreadsheet questions in part 2, I had heard that we were going to be allowed more than 1 hour 30 minutes, can anyone confirm or deny this?

Cheers, Mark

Comments

• Atahar01
    Atahar01 Registered Posts: 14
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Yeah its 1 hour and 45 minutes.
  • salma1011
    salma1011 Registered Posts: 41
    Options
    It is only 1h45 min. Just sat exam yesterday. Since May it s 1h30 for spreadsheets.
  • salma1011
    salma1011 Registered Posts: 41
    Options
    Sorry 1h45
  • chris_nuttall
    chris_nuttall Registered Posts: 10
    Options
    I did it on Thursday. It is 1 hour 45 minutes and I managed to attempt everything, just. I finished with a minute to spare.

The time limit was just too little. I had a problem with my vlookup which is something that never happened before. I also had problems with my goal seek where the selling price went from £90 to -£31000 for increasing revenue. I never got chance to check my work. However I am also one of the lucky ones as I didn't have system issues and after speaking to 10 people on my course there was only one other person who managed to attempt everything. Most s only managed one question.

In short I think for it to be a fare test as it is the test needs to have more time. If you have a slight problem then You have next to no time to recover and sort it out. The knock on effect is the problem is linked to at least two different items and if it is on the second question with the email that's marks lost as the information isn't there to get the full marks.
Privacy Policy