Assessment result - not yet competent!!!!

Paulasw1
Paulasw1 Registered Posts: 23
whats the score i must have to pass an exam. I think i have enough scores and also i think that sometimes computer giving you wrong result as i was sure that i answer correctly and i had borderline or below requirement. Im so disappointed that i didn't pass my CSTR (level3) exam, i was so sure i will. i was good prepared. Now i dont know if its worth to do appeal and if i get a positive answer, Has anyone was in situation when disagree with his result? please tell me your story Im so frustrated and i really think computer does a mistakes.

Comments

• Qilian
    Qilian Registered Posts: 11
    Hi, you need to get 70% or over 70% to pass the exam.
  • Mike Webster
    Mike Webster Registered, Tutor Posts: 203 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    You can appeal (appeals@aat.org.uk) but have a limited time to do so.
    Michael JH Webster AATQB FMAAT
  • Bertie
    Bertie Registered Posts: 376
    I wouldn't bother with the appeal.

Repay, and resit.

Do more practice questions.
  • gabriellenlewis
    gabriellenlewis Registered Posts: 129
    I am having a similar problem. I've just emailed appeals. It's worth a try.
  • Zedeldesire
    Zedeldesire Registered Posts: 13
    > @Paulasw1 said:
    > whats the score i must have to pass an exam. I think i have enough scores and also i think that sometimes computer giving you wrong result as i was sure that i answer correctly and i had borderline or below requirement. Im so disappointed that i didn't pass my CSTR (level3) exam, i was so sure i will. i was good prepared. Now i dont know if its worth to do appeal and if i get a positive answer, Has anyone was in situation when disagree with his result? please tell me your story Im so frustrated and i really think computer does a mistakes.

Hi,

Does anyone appeal as an external student?

In myAAT I put Kaplan as my training provider, however I do not study with Kaplan. I just buy books and study on my own.
    I took an financial performance exam recently at an aat center the result wasn't successful.
    I believe my exam wasn't marked correctly, furthermore the computer screen got frozen and lost few minutes(the centre said they had reported the matter).
    I read that to appeal I have to get the support of my training provider. In my case as I don't study with Kaplan (external student) therefore I don't have a training provider.

Does anyone appeal as an external student?

Many thanks for your quick reply.
    I need to file the appeal ASAP, please share your experience.
Privacy Policy