Fees survey is coming soon...

burg
burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
I'm planning on starting the annual accountants in practice fees survey.
Before I begin if anyone has any suggestions on how they think the survey can be improved then please can you pop comments below.
The aims of the survey are as always:-
To benchmark the range of fees MIP's charge for a range of typical clients
To allow contributors to remain anonymous
Regards,

Burg

Comments

• MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    Many thanks @burg
    As per last year, a distinction by region is useful and would like to have it again this year.
    MN :)
  • Ethne
    Ethne Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    I would be very interested to know about new and future services and how everyone plans to integrate charges for Auto Enrolment and MTD....
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    Ethne said:

I would be very interested to know about new and future services and how everyone plans to integrate charges for Auto Enrolment and MTD....

Until we know what MTD actually entails I personally wouldn't be able to give a fair estimate of my fees.
  • burg

Ethne said:

Until we know what MTD actually entails I personally wouldn't be able to give a fair estimate of my fees.
    I see why this has been asked but I think it is too early to tell for MTD. I think we had AE questions last year.
    Regards,

Burg
  • Bertie
    Bertie Registered Posts: 376
    > @Mickdundee said:
    > Fees by experience would be good.

I like this. I'd also like to know, if any are confident enough, how many have made a success of themselves having little or no experience.
  • tca
    tca Registered Posts: 7
    Hi Burg
    Any news on this year's survey?
    Many thanks
  • Ryan Mundy MAAT
    Ryan Mundy MAAT Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    I have created one:

https://surveyhero.com/c/f459430

It's not exclusive to the AAT, but it does ask for qualifications, so I would be happy to prepare an AAT only report.
  • burg
    The fees survey is now live.

You can take part by downloading the questions here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3ajioaj0d7p299/MIP-fees-survey-questions.xlsx?dl=0

Please then email to mipfees@gmail.com
    Regards,

Burg
  • tca
    Hello Burg and Ryan Mundy

Just wondering when the survery results will be available to participants?
  • burg
    The results from my survey are likely to be late September I would imagine. That gives time to get responses in especially given that it is holiday season currently.
    Regards,

Burg
  • Ryan Mundy MAAT
    Ryan Mundy MAAT Registered Posts: 22 New contributor 🐸
    I too will be waiting until after the summer holidays then giving the survey a final push to try and hit 100 responses.
  • tca
    Hello just wondering if the results have been published/ emailed to participants.
    Many thanks
  • tca
    Hello just wondering if the results have been published/ emailed to participants.
    Many thanks
  • Model500
    Model500 Registered Posts: 43 Regular contributor ⭐
    echo the above :-)
  • tca
    Hello just wondering if the results have been published/ emailed to participants yet??
Privacy Policy