Can I print Assessment 1 & 2 for Financial Statements AQ13?

I really want to be able to print out the two practice assessments for Financial Statements AQ13, but cannot find any way of doing it. Printed the answers no problem but it'd be handy to have the questions so I can scribble notes all over them. Does anyone have them?

Comments

• Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    BPP include some AAT practice assessments in their question bank text, along with 3 or 4 BPP practice assessments. There is a 2015 published AQ2013 on ebay now, worth asking the seller. I would sell mine but got an earlier version and ended up not using it, just the Osborne, online resources and a lot of ACCA youtube material
  • enm1976
    enm1976 Registered Posts: 6
    Thank you will have a look
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    The other way, which I do on all timed practice assessments in the week leading to an exam is to use a program to edit screenshots (Photofiltre) and paste them into a Word document, then print this off and compare my answers with the published answers. I usually get most if not all of the question in the image too though it's also possible to just go through, take images (even Snipping Tool would do) for each page, and go through all the task and paste them into a Word doc and print that.
Privacy Policy