Level 4 Project Results

Hello

I am currently waiting for my ICAS results. They were submitted to AAT on 12th July and I have contacted my Internal verifier who says that it has been done in the time frame. Does anyone know how long it will be until the result would be online? I was going to go to Open University and try to claim credits.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Reme
    Reme Registered Posts: 19
    It takes same as the rest of the assessments, up to 5 weeks
  • ChrisJ30
    ChrisJ30 Registered Posts: 93 New contributor 🐸
    Hi Rebecca,

I am also waiting for my ISYS project result to be uploaded by AAT. Out of curiosity how do you know the date your project was submitted to AAT?
  • RebeccaR
    RebeccaR Registered Posts: 7
    My tutor told me the date that she sent it in her side. I know she said it was about 4 weeks but was worried that something had happened so it hasn't arrived.
  • ChrisJ30
    My tutor told me it takes about 3 weeks :scream:
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    That doesn't sound too bad. I haven't started mine yet, later this week after BTAX
  • ChrisJ30
    edited August 2017
    @Adele69 which provider are you taking it with. I know FI (Cambridge) want first drafts no later then 1st September.
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    Not FI, though I do go there to sit exams. Should be working on a draft not too long after, so I can start on the last topic, Credit Control
  • ChrisJ30
    I look on the assessment results and realised I got my ISYS result uploaded yday. I hope you get it soon @RebeccaR
  • RebeccaR
    Hello everyone!

I rang up yesterday and there said that projects results come out in Tuesdays. It was late in the day but I have now got my result!

Thanks everyone!
  • ChrisJ30
    All the best with your onward studies :)
  • RebeccaR
    Thanks! Same to you too!
Privacy Policy