MAAT Application

Hi,

I applied for MAAT status, whilst studying Level 4, all was approved.

I got confirmation of passing my last exam just over a week ago, does anyone know how long it takes to be awarded MAAT status?
It currently shows me as an affiliate on the AAT website.

Thanks

Comments

• cooldog
    cooldog Registered Posts: 20
    I contacted AAT by email, and within a couple of hours received an email congratulating me on achieving MAAT.

I guess the application was just stuck in the system somewhere.
  • Monsoon
    Monsoon Registered Posts: 4,071 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Ace. Congratulations!
  • cooldog
    cooldog Registered Posts: 20
    Thank you
  • zebra246
    zebra246 Registered Posts: 57
    edited December 2016
    I have passed level 4 and completed the competencies section of the application (all graded as 'competent'). My verifier and referee have filled in and sent back whatever they had from AAT. I have paid the fee.

Everything is now showing as green except the competencies section on the main page of the application. The competencies section is showing as amber. However when I go into the competencies section everything is green and competent.

Is it just a case of waiting a few working days for the system to catch up until my status is shown as "full member"?
  • DMWilson19
    DMWilson19 Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    It's a few years ago now but I seem to remember it taking 24/48 hours to be approved. I think I found it useful to just send a quick email over to AAT to prompt them to look at it.
  • zebra246
    Yes, you were right. It took a couple of working days to update.

New question (another easy one)

Is there any way to access the student resources, such as Green Light Tests, through the AAT website after they have updated me to MAAT? It looks like I can no longer access this part of the site.
  • laksha
    laksha Registered Posts: 9
    very good, congratulations
  • scamp83
    scamp83 Registered Posts: 86
    zebra246 said:

Yes, you were right. It took a couple of working days to update.

New question (another easy one)

Is there any way to access the student resources, such as Green Light Tests, through the AAT website after they have updated me to MAAT? It looks like I can no longer access this part of the site.

@zebra246 Did you ever manage to regain access to the resources? My application has just been approved and now all the study resources have disappeared!
  • zebra246
    Nope. It appears they are gone forever

I am sure there must be a way somehow but I don't know it. Unless you have a buddy who is a student member. ;)
  • scamp83
    @zebra246 Ah ok, thanks for letting me know. Seems odd, it would be useful to keep access to help others with questions they are struggling with but I guess not!
  • AbbyCarr
    AbbyCarr Registered Posts: 157
    As an Affialiate member waiting for MAAT application, I can still access all study support. When you log in it says 'Logged in as Affiliate. Change to Another Role?' and this allows me to select student. But you can just press training and assessment at the top and go through study support. Unless access gets taken away fully once MAAT has been achieved.
  • scamp83
    When I became MAAT the login screen had a massivley reduced amount of features. I've since been in touch with AAT and they have added the study support section back in for me.
  • DMWilson19
    DMWilson19 Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
    AbbyCarr said:

As an Affialiate member waiting for MAAT application, I can still access all study support. When you log in it says 'Logged in as Affiliate. Change to Another Role?' and this allows me to select student. But you can just press training and assessment at the top and go through study support. Unless access gets taken away fully once MAAT has been achieved.

Abby is correct. When you log in to MyAAT there is a headline towards the top of the page saying, "You are currently logged in as a MAAT. Change to another role?"
    If you click on this it will allow you to change your role to "Student: Accounting Qualifications".
    Once you've done this all the resources will be available to you again.

Privacy Policy