Advanced Excel Courses London

Cecile
Cecile Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi

I am intermediate in Excel 2010 and am currently looking for an intensive course (max couple of weeks) in London which will take me up to the next level.

I have searched online but they are very expensive e.g. Microsoft 1 day Advanced Excel 2010 for £299, which I think is a bit too much for a 1 day course. What I am looking for is an excel course at reasonable price - less than £200 and definitely more than 1 DAY as I don't think you can learn everything, especially complex formulas, in 1 day but those who have done it and think that it is doable please let me know.

If you have any ideas please send me a post. Your opinions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

• uknitty
    uknitty Registered Posts: 591 Epic contributor 🐘
    I've wanted to do an excel course for a while, (just need to get a bit further along in AAT 4 to get some space in my study timetable!)

I was considering doing an online course with learn direct because the prices seem so reasonable compared to the other options.

http://tinyurl.com/learn-direct-excel-course
  • exceltraining
    exceltraining Registered Posts: 1
    Excel Next Microsoft Excel courses are designed for those who work regularly with Excel spreadsheets and wish to become familiar with complex functions and features in Excel to reduce their work complexity. Our training method is activity-based to make existing Excel Users comfortable with advanced Excel features and commands to increase their productivity. You will learn to use Excel better, faster and more efficiently. Along the way, you will learn how to use various advanced features in Excel so that you can save time and look good in front of your superiors & colleagues.

Advanced Excel Training Delhi

Advanced Excel Training Gurgaon
Privacy Policy