Booking an exam with a different training provider than your own

karraline
karraline Registered Posts: 5
I currently study with Kaplan and when I tried to book, it seemed like my local kaplan centre is fully booked. So I guess I have to book with someone else. Has anyone had experience with this? I'm not sure how to go about it.

Comments

• RebekahB
    RebekahB Registered Posts: 35
    Go on the AAT website and find your nearest AAT approved centre and give them a call they should be able to help you
  • Vickixcx
    Vickixcx Registered Posts: 18
    I have taken my last few exams at BPP even though I studied with Kaplan. Whenever I tried to book with Kaplan they were fully booked so I had no choice as I am on AQ2013 and need to complete all my exams this year.
    BPP do two sittings a day per week and the exams are £64 (Level 4) they cost £79 @Kaplan!!!
    If you book with BPP today I bet you will be able to sit your exam this week or next.
  • karraline
    > @Vickixcx said:
    > I have taken my last few exams at BPP even though I studied with Kaplan. Whenever I tried to book with Kaplan they were fully booked so I had no choice as I am on AQ2013 and need to complete all my exams this year.
    > BPP do two sittings a day per week and the exams are £64 (Level 4) they cost £79 @Kaplan!!!
    > If you book with BPP today I bet you will be able to sit your exam this week or next.
    Ooh I see.. I expected it to be more expensive with BPP. Did you just call them up or do they have a webpage I can book on?
  • Vickixcx
    @karraline I just rang them up! they sorted it over the phone
  • Vickixcx
    @karraline happy days! Good luck :)
  • karraline
    @vickixcx thank you so much!!
  • Vickixcx
    @karraline no worries!