Continuity of practice - South East

Lewin
Lewin Registered Posts: 6
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to be my continuity of practice. I am based is Surrey, South East England.

If anyone is able to help, I would be grateful.

Many thanks

Michael

Comments

• mskaat
    mskaat Registered Posts: 53
    My name is Moses. AAT Licensed Accountant based in London and very much interested.
    MAAT
  • Lewin
    Lewin Registered Posts: 6
    Unfortunately Moses is unable to help at this time. If anyone else is able to help, please get in contact.

Failing that I will contact a few local firms, but would prefer someone from the AAT!
  • velichkafilipova
    velichkafilipova Registered Posts: 1
    Hello,

I am an AAT Member in Practice and will need to agree with another accountant a continuity of practice arrangement in order to renew my practicing licence in October 2017. I have been an AAT member for 3 year but initially I had under 5 companies so such a cover was not required.

I am looking for sole trader accountant to have this arrangement with. I am based in Nottingham - anyone can help please PM me

Thank you
  • fccunningham
    fccunningham Registered Posts: 2
    Hi,

I'm looking for someone to set up a continuity of practise arrangement (this could always go both ways!) asap - I'm in Suffolk, East Anglia.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Thanks

Fran
  • Rachel
    Rachel Registered Posts: 348 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Hi All
    I haven't been able to get in touch with my continuity of practice so looking for a new one. Very small practice and I will arrange the paperwork. Obviously I would do the same for someone else.
    Thanks
  • dyzio
    dyzio Registered Posts: 35 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hello, I am looking for a cover too, anyone still needs it?
    Thanks, Agata
Privacy Policy