Can you book a resit whilst awaiting a result if you know you have not passed it.

Hi I have been trying to complete AQ2013 before 31st December 2017 to avoid converting over to AQ2016. I sat FSTM today for the 2nd time and know that I have failed it without a doubt, I was tired and just lost it, total brain blank. There are further exam dates on 20 December 2017. Does anyone know if you are allowed to resit an exam before you officially get your results.
Thanks

Comments

• BlueJeans
    BlueJeans Registered Posts: 56
    Sorry to be the one to say no, you can not. :(
    Believe you can and you're halfway there...
  • LisaH7163
    LisaH7163 Registered Posts: 3
    Thank you. Time to relax then and think about conversion to AQ2016 in the new year.
  • Marshy77
    Marshy77 Registered Posts: 34
    Same situation, did Performance 2 weeks ago and not confident that I've passed. Still got Business Tax to do too which was going to be next Tuesday but have cancelled it and prepared for AQ2016 in the new year.
  • LisaH7163
    LisaH7163 Registered Posts: 3
    Think I will be doing the same. Gutted as I worked really hard on my project which will now count for nothing! Good luck with your result you may have done better than you think
  • Vickixcx
    Vickixcx Registered Posts: 18
    You can book it, but the date will have to be after you have received your results. I had an exam booked for today just incase I did not pass my last exam. I booked it for that day as I knew I was going to receive my results on the 7th. Luckily I did not need it, but I had to do that just incase as I didn't want to move over to AQ2016.
  • Marshy77
    Marshy77 Registered Posts: 34
    LisaH7163 said:

Think I will be doing the same. Gutted as I worked really hard on my project which will now count for nothing! Good luck with your result you may have done better than you think

Same. Kind of lost my way with it and ran out of time unfortunately. Not looking forward to doing the synoptic but thats my only option now.

Good luck.
Privacy Policy