HELP! Questions needed.

Options
Tax_Ad
Tax_Ad Registered Posts: 2
Good day.

I have been tasked with putting some questions (20) to some of our trainees here regarding Self Assessment EIM 32000, EIM 32350 and EIM 32525.

Basically the premise is that they would need to tell me with their answers whether or not the claim would be allowable or not or in turn whether or not the client would even qualify for SA.

I have been set a pretty unmanageable deadline with my January work load. Could someone please help me out.

Comments

• CSan89
    CSan89 Registered Posts: 207
    Options
    I think your best bet would be to buy a personal tax book and get questions from that. You would have plenty of questions, also with workings so your trainees can see how the answer has been calculated.

If you have been given an unmanageable deadline then wouldn't it be better to ask for more time rather than rush with the risk of getting things wrong?
    AAT Level 2&3 - 2016
    AAT Level 4 - 2017
    Personal Tax, Business Tax and External Auditing

ACA/CTA -
    Certificate Level - Jan 2019
  • Tax_Ad
    Tax_Ad Registered Posts: 2
    Options
    CSan89 said:

I think your best bet would be to buy a personal tax book and get questions from that. You would have plenty of questions, also with workings so your trainees can see how the answer has been calculated.

If you have been given an unmanageable deadline then wouldn't it be better to ask for more time rather than rush with the risk of getting things wrong?

Thank you for your help
Privacy Policy