Limited companies for buy to let

Options
Andy2000
Andy2000 Registered Posts: 9 Regular contributor ⭐
I have had a local large mortgage advisory company (known to me), asking me to quote for the registering of a limited company SPV to hold buy to let properties in, and then the ongoing annual Accounts and Tax returns.
They provide the mortgages for many people who are looking to buy more properties in the SPV.

They want to package this up with their service and then sell this OR at least have this service available for them to refer to their clients.
What would people charge for this service (Accountancy side) are there any pitfalls to look out for?

Thanks

Comments

• Andy2000
    Andy2000 Registered Posts: 9 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    The end client will be my client - we will both engage, it will just be marketed as a package I guess.
    I am stuck a little on the cost to charge for the service of this.
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Andy2000 said:

The end client will be my client - we will both engage, it will just be marketed as a package I guess.
    I am stuck a little on the cost to charge for the service of this.

Why would you engage both if it is only the end client paying you?

What services would the mortgage broker be engaging you for?

Also, doesn't sound like much of a package.

Just sounds like the mortgage broker is just providing you with referrals and they will be expecting a commission.

How much commission do they want?

This will determine how much you need to charge the end client.

Are you sure you are competent to do this work as you can't even come up with a charge. This should be the easy bit if you are competent in this area. You are sounding like you have never done this before.
Privacy Policy