ICAS / ISYS Result

Hi All,

I recently submitted my final draft for my ISYS report before Christmas which was verified by my tutor and submitted to AAT.

This was my final assessment of Level 4 which fingers crossed should see me complete my qualification. Can anybody advise how long it usually takes for the project to be verified by AAT, and also how long I will have to wait to get my level 4 certificates if I pass?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• KoopaCooper
    KoopaCooper Registered Posts: 224
    As someone else who submitted their project in the run-up to Christmas, let me tell you how long it's taken for me. :)

4 October - Project submitted
    16 November - called college, was told that the project had been marked 2 days before, and was being readied to send to AAT by the tutor with all attached paperwork
    12 December - emailed AAT to ask if they'd received the project from my college yet. They had, and it was in the queue to be evaluated, final result to appear online on the 19th.
    19 December - lo and behold, the final result did actually appear on my AAT Dashboard on time!
    20 December - AAT Dashboard now shows Affiliate status as well.
    still waiting to receive my AAT Level 4 Diploma certificate in the post though. xD I suppose it's 6-7 weeks from when the mark went up, so maybe...mid-Feb? xD
    Accounts Executive, ғɪᴀʙ ᴍᴀᴀᴛ
    QBO & Xero certified advisor

AAT
    Level 2 Certificate in Accounting - 17 Jun 2015
    Level 3 Diploma in Accounting - 22 Jan 2016
    Level 4 Diploma in Accounting - 19 Dec 2017
    MAAT - 27 Mar 2018

ACCA
    Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business...
    F4 Corporate and Business Law - 4 Jun 2019
    F5 Performance Management - 15 July 2019
    F6 Taxation (United Kingdom) - 3 Dec 2019
    F8 Audit and Assurance - 2 Mar 2020
  • Adele69
    Adele69 Registered Posts: 320
    oops, I received my L4 diploma last Thursday and my last result appeared on My AAT on Dec 21
Privacy Policy