finding job

denham
denham Registered Posts: 1
the question maybe strange but i am sure most student who did not work, just study have such confusion. i better speak for myself, right?
preparing myself for synoptic. love to find the job but i do not know HOW?! no experience just read and read so far. i do not see a point to start level 4 after finishing Level 3.
ok, the question(S).
how to find a job without experience?
how to choose from all these accountancy jobs with different titles and duties involve?
these are why they say WE NEED JOB NOT JUST READ!!!

thank you

Comments

• reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Send your CV out to as many companies as possible and ask for work experience. After a few months of work experience apply for a real job using the reed website, gum tree website, or any other jobs/cv site, etc
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 502 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Hi @denham, you may find the following articles useful in your search for work experience / your first role in accounting.

Make yourself stand out: how to write a CV with no experience
    How to get your first work experience placement
    How to get your CV noticed
  • Manyaray
    Manyaray Registered Posts: 1
    I think a career in accountancy is ever-green because an accountant is always in demand not in the UK alone, but anywhere else in the world. With the expansion businesses and industry the field of accountancy as well as an individual career also growing. Therefore, no reason to feel low or disappointed if you have a degree or diploma in accountancy education field and no experience.

Almost all fresher candidates have to face the same issue when they leave the campus with a certificate or degree award in hand. If you want to take an informed decision regarding careers in accounting, let me give a short list to acknowledge what is available in the market.

The accounting job titles are:
    • Accountant | Accounting Assistant
    • Accounting Clerk | Accounting Manager
    • Accounts Payable Clerk | Bookkeeping
    • Accounts Receivable Clerk | Budget Analyst
    • Certified Internal Auditor | CPA
    • Chief Financial Officer – CFO | Payroll Clerk
    • Comptroller/Controller
    • Forensic Accounting | Staff Accountant
    • Government Accounting | Tax Accountant
    You can find detailed list and descriptions of job titles on the web through search engines.

Now, think of targets to apply for jobs.
    Most of the accounting jobs are available in government organizations, big enterprises, big business houses, retail chain stores, corporates, B2B companies, and SMBs.

After getting accustomed to your targets to go ahead on a career path, the next task is to apply for work experience. It is a bit tricky thing to get entry into a professional environment without any prior experience or know-how of the field.

Therefore, it demands intensive search first on virtual world/online and in the real world with face-to-face contacts and interviews. You must decide how long you can withstand in the field without getting a penny or just a stipend to bear your commuting or a little pocket money.

While applying for work experience, be careful to select the company or firm that offer you relevant positions or environment on the road of your decided career path, not shooting in the dark by accepting the random position or a company in your vicinity.

Fortunately, today we have online job boards, which allows fresher to upload their resumes by simply citing their educational qualification and place job keywords that lead to your decided career path.

Almost all job portals, be they run by the UK government or private placement agencies functioning in the UK, provide an opportunity to place your expected job title/s in your CV during form filling and uploading.

Moreover, advanced and reputed online job sites are given you a list of prospective vacancies that you may love to apply and provide all contact details if you have subscribed a premium account with those job portals.
    In short, many reputed and advanced job boards can ease your experience getting tasks as well as professional job finding adventures using the latest placement technologies, tools, and techniques.
    Best of Luck, and feel free to place your next query here if you face any practical issue in due course.

• milescpareview
    milescpareview Registered Posts: 19
    Manyaray said:

I think a career in accountancy is ever-green because an accountant is always in demand not in the UK alone, but anywhere else in the world. With the expansion businesses and industry the field of accountancy as well as an individual career also growing. Therefore, no reason to feel low or disappointed if you have a degree or diploma in accountancy education field and no experience.

Almost all fresher candidates have to face the same issue when they leave the campus with a certificate or degree award in hand. If you want to take an informed decision regarding careers in accounting, let me give a short list to acknowledge what is available in the market.

The accounting job titles are:

• Accountant | Accounting Assistant
    • Accounting Clerk | Accounting Manager
    • Accounts Payable Clerk | Bookkeeping
    • Accounts Receivable Clerk | Budget Analyst
    • Certified Internal Auditor | CPA
    • Chief Financial Officer – CFO | Payroll Clerk
    • Comptroller/Controller
    • Forensic Accounting | Staff Accountant
    • Government Accounting | Tax Accountant
    You can find detailed list and descriptions of job titles on the web through search engines.

Now, think of targets to apply for jobs.
    Most of the accounting jobs are available in government organizations, big enterprises, big business houses, retail chain stores, corporates, B2B companies, and SMBs.

After getting accustomed to your targets to go ahead on a career path, the next task is to apply for work experience. It is a bit tricky thing to get entry into a professional environment without any prior experience or know-how of the field.

Therefore, it demands intensive search first on virtual world/online and in the real world with face-to-face contacts and interviews. You must decide how long you can withstand in the field without getting a penny or just a stipend to bear your commuting or a little pocket money.

While applying for work experience, be careful to select the company or firm that offer you relevant positions or environment on the road of your decided career path, not shooting in the dark by accepting the random position or a company in your vicinity.

Fortunately, today we have online job boards, which allows fresher to upload their resumes by simply citing their educational qualification and place job keywords that lead to your decided career path.

Almost all job portals, be they run by the UK government or private placement agencies functioning in the UK, provide an opportunity to place your expected job title/s in your CV during form filling and uploading.

Moreover, advanced and reputed online job sites are given you a list of prospective vacancies that you may love to apply and provide all contact details if you have subscribed a premium account with those job portals.
    In short, many reputed and advanced job boards can ease your experience getting tasks as well as professional job finding adventures using the latest placement technologies, tools, and techniques.
    Best of Luck, and feel free to place your next query here if you face any practical issue in due course.

Wow, that's well-detailed information, Manyaray!
Privacy Policy