Working in belgium through uk company

AlbotAlbot New MemberRegistered Posts: 10
Does anyone have advise on a working abroad
Can A one man band limited company take a contract working in Norway half year and pay only uk corporation tax on everything he invoices without vat, rang hmrc not very good guidance talked double dutch !


  • MarieNoelleMarieNoelle Trusted Regular Hampshire/Surrey borderModerator, MAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 1,452
    you may want to reformulate your question - it's all double-dutch to me (and a bit of belgian waffle too...)
  • AlbotAlbot New Member Registered Posts: 10
    Rang hmrc and they say to fill out A1 form for national insuranceLtd company fill out CA3821 for each employee and CA3822,
Sign In or Register to comment.