Pass Rates

Options
thefuture
thefuture Registered Posts: 16 New contributor 🐸
Where can I find data relating to pass rates for the Professional Diploma level, this information is readily available for ACCA and CIMA but I cannot find anything for AAT. Thanks.

Comments

• hal978
    hal978 Registered Posts: 197 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    edited March 2018
    Options
    The only ones I found were for the period 1 September 2016 - 31 December 2016 and only for 3 mandatory modules: FSLC, MDCL, MABU.
    If you search on Google for PQ magazine August 2017, you will find a website (Issuu) where you can download this magazine and it has those passrates in there.
  • Agnes123
    Agnes123 Registered Posts: 40
    Options
    Hi Hal978. How on earth did you pass personal Tax with 93%?!!! Amazing result!
  • hal978
    Options
    Thank you!
    Personal tax has always been my strength. I have taken a tax exam in the past and also have work experience in addition to studying for this exam.
  • Agnes123
    Options
    Ah, I understand now. Amazing result, congratulations. I'm taking mine this Friday, but I'll be satisfied with 70% :)
  • hal978
    Options
    Thank you. Let me know what you need help with. I'll be more than happy to help. Good luck!
  • Agnes123
    Options
    That's very kind of you, thank you. I just need my brain to be in gear and I'll be ok I think :)
  • luciedriver
    luciedriver Registered Posts: 32
    Options
    How did you get on Agnes with PTAX? I am just starting this next week :)
  • Agnes123
    Options
    > @luciedriver said:
    > How did you get on Agnes with PTAX? I am just starting this next week :)

It went rather well Lucie, 92%, not too bad
  • Agnes123
    Options
    My exam was similar to AAT mocks. Also reading the Examiners Report was very useful.
  • luciedriver
    luciedriver Registered Posts: 32
    Options
    Not too bad?! 92% is awesome! Well done you..
    And is the exam similar to mocks? No surprises etc?
    Would really like to pass this one first time as I sat Decision & Control yesterday and whilst I went in confident, I came out the opposite and expecting a fail :(
  • Agnes123
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I’d like to think I’m super smart, but I know I’m not. Just a bit of luck I think. I used Kaplan books and home studied at home. No question surprised me at the exam. Good luck
Privacy Policy