Exam Sitting Week Beginning 25/6

Options
Hi.

I was wondering if anyone has sat the synoptic assessment this week and if they have any helpful tips.

-Lucy

Comments

• Debbie021
    Debbie021 Registered Posts: 26
    Options
    Know your budgets inside out as well as SWOT and ratio's.

Debbie x
  • Lucygsy
    Lucygsy Registered Posts: 34
    Options
    Hi.

How did everyone that sat the Synoptic last week find the exam?
  • Debbie021
    Debbie021 Registered Posts: 26
    Options
    I took mine on 27th (first time) and was surprised I finished with an hour to spare. I feel I have written enough to gain 70% although I know some people have come out confident but failed so not counting my chickens.
    TBH it was not as bad as I expected and think it was one of the easier versions of the exam.
    There was many parts I was dreading but they never came up in my exam.
    I wrote enough to match the amount of marks awarded for each so hopefully some will count.
    I also checked my answers once finished but I must also add that I am a qualified typist so can type written answers extremely fast.
    Fingers crossed.
  • Lucygsy
    Lucygsy Registered Posts: 34
    Options
    Debbie021 said:

I took mine on 27th (first time) and was surprised I finished with an hour to spare. I feel I have written enough to gain 70% although I know some people have come out confident but failed so not counting my chickens.
    TBH it was not as bad as I expected and think it was one of the easier versions of the exam.
    There was many parts I was dreading but they never came up in my exam.
    I wrote enough to match the amount of marks awarded for each so hopefully some will count.
    I also checked my answers once finished but I must also add that I am a qualified typist so can type written answers extremely fast.
    Fingers crossed.

Fingers and toes crossed! Let me know how you do!!
Privacy Policy