Telemarketing?

DazLock
DazLock Registered, Tutor Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
HAs anyone used a telemarketing/lead generation company to kickstart their business? If so, do you know any that charge on leads produced? the ones I have researched all seem to charge an up-front fee which, for me, seems an expensive bit of speculating.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• DazLock
    Hi Burg
    Thanks for getting back to me- I really appreciate it.
    My business plan is to solely produce R&D tax claims on a no win no fee basis. I feel a website will not attract clients as they may well not know they qualify for the tax relief.
    I am planning to visit a range of manufacturing and software trade shows to speak directly to potential clients, which I think is in line with what you are saying about networking, but I feel I need something more to get the ball rolling on a day to day basis. What do you think? I am offering a referral fee to MIPs who may have clients who qualify also.
    Thanks again for offering your thoughts.
  • DazLock
    That sounds like a good idea, if a little daunting the idea of presenting on a video- thankfully I would have editing rights over it before anyone else could see it!
    Would a client referral scheme be something you would be interested in?
  • DazLock
    I have put a post on about R&D client referrals in the hope of getting some general feedback but as yet not had any replies. I am not sure if the vast majority of MIPs are writing up the R&D reports or whether they do not have clients who qualify.
  • DazLock
    Thanks for that. I put the percentage on for the rate of the referral scheme in order to get some feedback on whether it was reasonable or not. I guess my post was a little confused in whether it was a stab at marketing or gauging people's thoughts- I suppose it was a clumsy bit of both.
    Thanks for your input, I will need to find a suitable way to direct market my service to accountants.
Privacy Policy