GDPR Cloud Sharing Software

Sue
Sue Registered Posts: 217 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Can anyone recommend any GDPR compliant cloud sharing software for sharing files with accountants? The two I am currently looking at to see whether they are compliant are Sharefile and Iris Openspace.

Thanks

Comments

• burg
    burg Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,441 mod
    Recently started using Iris Openspace. Compared to normal Iris products it seems very functional and fairly priced too.
    Regards,

Burg
  • Sue
    Thanks. After some research that is what I am using as well. I managed to get 1gb free as I use Taxfiler which Iris now own.
  • CJGEM
    CJGEM Registered Posts: 3
    Hi Sue, Just looking at something myself, did you speak to Taxfiler or Iris? I cant see anything on either website. Many thanks
  • burg
    This is the Iris option - https://www.iris.co.uk/cloud-solution/iris-openspace/

I've been very impressed and have moved away from Adobesign to using this. It's one portal for everything with passwords managed from the client side for security and they can electronically sign and upload documents too. We have over 300 clients and fully expect to only use the 1GB option for the foreseeable future which is only £5 + VAT per month. Bargain.
    Regards,

Burg
  • MarieNoelle
    MarieNoelle Registered, Moderator Posts: 1,368
    Hi @burg
    What is the difference between Adobe sign and iris openspace in terms of functionality? Might have a closer look at it when my subscription expires.
  • burg
    Adobesign just lets you upload a document for signing. Iris openspace is a portal where you can share documents whether they need signing or not. It's also a two way portal where clients can upload document too.
    Regards,

Burg
  • Sue
    Sorry CJGEM I don't seem to be getting alerts when there are posts on this topic but I think Burg has answered your question anyway?
  • mskaat
    mskaat Registered Posts: 53

Hi @burg
    What is the difference between Adobe sign and iris openspace in terms of functionality? Might have a closer look at it when my subscription expires.

You might also want to have a look at MyDocSafe.
    MAAT
Privacy Policy