Insurance for working from home.

Hi all,

I intend to start an accountancy practice working from home. My current property and contents insurer won't cover me for this.

I need cover for property, contents, professional indemnity and public liability. The policy must include having business clients coming to my house. I do not have a self-contained office, clients would be coming into my home.

Is there anyone who operates in a similar situation? If so, could you advise me who your insurer is please?

Thanks in advance,

David Ballantyne
Connect with me on LinkedIn!
Ballantyne Accountants


Sign In or Register to comment.