AAT Level 4 Distance Learning Options

skbrar
skbrar Registered Posts: 4
Hi,

I am considering doing distance learning for AAT Level 4 and am unsure which provider to go for.

Could you make any suggestions, and let me know which offer good tutor study support from your own experiences?

Thank you

Comments

• Cheesypeesy
    Cheesypeesy Registered Posts: 101
    From personal experience, I'd recommend Premier Training.
    Matthew Dearlove MAAT
    Currently on CIMA Management Level. Passed P2, F2 and E2. Preparing for November 19 MCS.
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉

From personal experience, I'd recommend Premier Training.

I second Premier Training, I am with them at the moment, done my L3 with them and on L4 now - no problems at all.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • leesajohnson
    leesajohnson Registered Posts: 4
    Are you looking teachers for an AAT Level 4? Then I suggest you 'Select My Tutor' where well-qualified teachers available for your support.
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    From my own experience I would highly recommend First Intuition Distance Learning, the materials, online tuition and tutor support are just fantastic! - I have never had a problem with anything, nothing is too much trouble and they'll help wherever they physically can. I was with another college previously but didn't find that they were committed to my success in supporting me with tuition (extra practice papers etc), First Intuition have been a superb support!
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
Privacy Policy