Tips on best ways to revise for level 4 exams?

Options
-

Comments

• adjeitutup
    adjeitutup Registered Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi have been providing support for a lot of students in the past and now in all level 4 units. I will say spend a lot of time understanding variances and be able to calculate them. Also keep practicing the written letter which i actually go through how to write them to maximise the marks. I am accountant accs and also teaches aat mostly level 4.
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi @gabriellenlewis

Best tip is to revise like you revised for any other exam, Level 4 exams are no different than other exams, yes they are more in depth, therefore you need to know the syllabus. The written tasks is where a lot of people go wrong, I would advise to revise them a lot, look at AAT mock exam answers and see in what style they've been answered, always refer your answer to the question, include calculations where applicable.

Being able to calculate or work out what you're asked to do is easy, it is a lot harder to explain this in report, you need to learn how to write in professional manner, make sure the sentences are smooth and clear. And always REFER TO YOUR CALCULATIONS!!

Good luck with your exams!
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
Privacy Policy