Exam Tonight - Any last minute tips ?

Options
emma8021
emma8021 Registered Posts: 39 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi ,

i have my budgeting exam tonight , any last minute tips that anyone has ?

Many Thanks

Comments

• Vickie30
    Vickie30 Registered Posts: 24
    Options
    Have a look at the green lights and maybe the examiner's report - I sat it a few months ago and didn't think it was a bad exam :)
    Good luck!
    Vickie
    AATQB - Studying Level 4
  • emma8021
    Options
    Great , thank you :-) i'm just worried about the written element ...
  • Vickie30
    Options
    I struggle on written as well :( I did all the calculations first then did the written questions, sometimes it’s easier to bullet point your main point and then go back and explain each one in detail! :)
    AATQB - Studying Level 4
  • emma8021
    Options
    Yes that's my plan , i'm leaving the written element last , i take it you passed ?
  • Vickie30
    Options
    I did :) it was the first one and I must admit it feels like the easiest one so far, I’ve done FSLC and I have my MDCL next!
    AATQB - Studying Level 4
  • emma8021
    Options
    Yes I've done FSLC that was my first and MDCL is my next one also. Fingers crossed i pass this one tonight ....
  • Vickie30
    Options
    Best of luck :)!!
    AATQB - Studying Level 4
  • VS1
    VS1 Registered Posts: 71
    Options
    The math element is similar to the mock exams. If you can nail those, you should be fine. I got exceeded on the Math element for all the questions but got Borderline on both the written ones and still managed 87% so you should be fine. Make sure you are confident with the AAT sample papers, trust me this is one of the easiest exams in Level 4
  • emma8021
    Options
    Exam went ok , it was the same layout as the mock I did all the math calculations but I have just remembered I forgot to put in the adverse or favourable on the last task I could literally kick myself not to sure how many marks I will lose for that :-( the written element wasn't great either .
Privacy Policy