bookkeeping transactions and bookkeeping controls exams - has anyone done 2 exams on the same day?

Options
Hello,
Would there be enough time to complete 2 exams one after another?
I'm a self studying, have just finished bookkeeping transactions. I haven't paid for the AAT membership yet, thought I'll wait until I'm ready to do the exams. In order for me to access AAT mock exams, do I need to be a member?
Thank you so much

Comments

• KLM
    KLM Registered Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi @student17,

I completed both of the bookkeeping controls and bookkeeping transactions exams on the same day. You get an hour and a half for each exam, and I took the transactions one first and then controls exam straight after.

I do believe you would have to be registered with AAT before you could sit the exams.
  • student17
    student17 Registered Posts: 17
    Options
    Thank you @KLM
    Do you know what is the pass rate for both exams and what was your result (sorry for being nosy)?
    :)
  • KLM
    KLM Registered Posts: 25
    Options
    You're welcome @student17 . The pass rate for both exams is 70%. I got 93% on the transactions exam and 97% on the controls exam.

The best advice I could give is to do as many practice exams as you can. It will help to prepare you for the type of questions you will be asked, and highlight any areas that you may need more revision.
  • vsen
    vsen Registered Posts: 10
    Options
    I did too, bt was quite exhausted by the end of Boookeeping controls. But that's just me. I'm sure you could manage easily.
  • student17
    student17 Registered Posts: 17
    Options
    Thank you both!
Privacy Policy