Which course provider?

I am about to become an AAT Student. Can anyone recommend a good course provider? The prices appear to vary massively.
I will be studying remotely/online.

Thank you

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    @JoanneCornwall

There are a few to choose from, however personally I've studied my Level 3 & 4 with Premier Training and they were great. They are cheap - I think I've paid for my Level 4 £700 (excluding exam fees).

Premier Training offers MyPTA - this is where you will find all of the assignments / study materials (you will also get hard copy of the books, but they will be accessible via online MyPTA aswell). You will have a personal tutor which will mark your assignments & mock exams (usually they're marked within 24hrs).

- Personalized time table
    - Support Mon-Sat
    - Webinars

I can't fault them at all, they've helped me with Level 4 a lot.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • KLM
    KLM Registered Posts: 25
    Hi @JoanneCornwall

I completely agree with @Norvydas - I am also a student with Premier Training and highly recommend them.

The tutor support is great, and you also get a course advisor to help you with any queries you may have. Competitively priced, excellent resources and efficient at responding to any questions/marking assignments etc.
  • Moy
    Moy Registered Posts: 13
    Hello! Someone know if for do the AAT level 2 do i will need a provider? I dont know if in the AAT web with my username can I pay the exams and do it. Thanks.
  • Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    @Moy

You don't need a training provider to be able to take the exams. Simply find a training center, phone them up, they will ask for your name and AAT membership number and you will have to pay them directly. If they ask for your training provider just say you're self-studying.

I think AAT asks who's your training provider is, you need to select "Self-Study" if there isn't such option then send an e-mail to AAT and explain that you're studying from home and you don't have a training provider & AAT will be able to change this for you.

Good luck!
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
Privacy Policy