The best provider for AAT level 2 accounting

Linben1
Linben1 Registered Posts: 2
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and have a few questions and doubts. I am looking up provides for AAT level 2 accounting course. Has anyone studied with Eagle Education? If so, could you give me a feedback please. I have never studied accounting and do not want to make the wrong decision. I know that you can’t request call back with the tutor, you can only communicate by email. Was that an issue at all? Also I would like to look up other providers in order to decide which one to choose. It would be great to get tips from previous students. Many thanks Lin

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    @Linben1

This has been covered a lot in the past, have a look in the forum and you will find the answer for your question.

I have personally studied with Premier Training and they were excellent & price was very reasonable. Few of many benefits they offer;

-MyPTA, where you can access online your revision books, assignments constructed by your tutors, webinars, online learning videos
    -Tutor support by phone/email. Tutor support available Mon-Fri till 8pm and on Saturday until 12 or 1pm
    -All assignments are tutor marked and are checked within 24hrs (usually a lot quicker than that)
    -Personalised time table aswell
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • Linben1
    Linben1 Registered Posts: 2
    Thanks very much, it sounds great, especially that you can communicate with them on the phone! I will check them out now!
Privacy Policy