Classroom courses in London

Hello all,

I would like to have your honest opinion and experiences on classroom courses in London with the different providers. Currently I am trying to finishing off my Professional level, Quick story about my studies: I have done level 2 and 3 within one year at college but Professional level is taking me over 3 years. Last 3 units which I think are the most difficult (PDSY, FSLC and MDCL).

MDCL I am currently studying on my own - but I was with Kaplan live online (I did pay the course in 2016 and they removed the video recordings last month), Their material on the website isn't on line with the new type of exam so studying it completely on my own and motivation is very low.

FSLC and PDSY will be sponsored by employer up to a £1000 (for both courses including exam fees but not including books so £200 on top of that).

So said as above I am looking to study the last 2 in a classroom but there is too much choices and prices are very different. I would like to go with BPP but never studied with them, I don't find Kaplan good and it is very costly for classroom.

Comments

• amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    I am studying via Distance Learning with First Intuition. I have heard their classroom courses in Cambridge are fantastic so would assume that the same level of teaching and success reaches to the London office aswell. They are an award winning college too!
    MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
  • fedemenni
    fedemenni Registered Posts: 93
    amurray said:

I am studying via Distance Learning with First Intuition. I have heard their classroom courses in Cambridge are fantastic so would assume that the same level of teaching and success reaches to the London office aswell. They are an award winning college too!

Ok, thanks! How is their Distance learning?
  • amurray
    fedemenni said:

I cannot talk high enough of their Distance learning, fantastic support via telephone/email and even Skype upon request!....fantastic tutors and materials. If your dedicated tutor is on holiday, another tutor always replies! .... I have only ever waited 1/2-1 day max for a reply. There is tutor support on both evenings and weekends!
  • fedemenni
    fedemenni Registered Posts: 93
    edited February 2019
    amurray said:

fedemenni said:

I cannot talk high enough of their Distance learning, fantastic support via telephone/email and even Skype upon request!....fantastic tutors and materials. If your dedicated tutor is on holiday, another tutor always replies! .... I have only ever waited 1/2-1 day max for a reply. There is tutor support on both evenings and weekends!
    thanks I will consider it then too! What kind of materials they provide to you?
  • amurray
    edited February 2019
    They have various options of tuition available.

FI Online, FI Online Live & FI Blended (which is a mixture of the two!). Check out their website for examples of materials used and the differences between the various tuition options.

I am on FI Online, which has a whole online portal of Chapter lectures which follow the textbooks, they also provide a great workbook with lots of practice questions and 2-3 mocks on each unit!

They have 15% off until March I believe....
Privacy Policy