Options
Hi, I am a newbie to this forum, please pardon me if this isn't the right thread. I'm a Commerce graduate and did my Sage-50 certification in level 1 & 2 before going on maternity in 2012. I just would like to start over again pursuing a career. I am thinking of learning AAT COURSES but I am not sure which course is best .Can any one pls suggest me right accounting courses for entering in small roles.

Comments

• KLM
    KLM Registered Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi @Laks

I would say it depends on your current knowledge of accounts. I only had a basic overview so I decided to start at level 2. I'm doing it via distance learning and have been doing it for 4 months. I just have the synoptic exam to sit in a couple of weeks, and then I'm on to level 3.

Level 2 gives a really good introduction to bookkeeping, including debits and credits and the double entry system. However, if you have a good understanding already, you could start at level 3.

I'm sure there is a skill check test on the AAT website that you can do to see where you're currently at and which level is best to start with.

Whichever you decide, good luck with your studies!
  • Laks
    Laks Registered Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi KLM
    Thanks very much for your valuable advice ?.sure will start level 3 .
Privacy Policy