How hard is the rest of the units compared to Bookkeeping Transactions?

Options
I have just finished bookkeeping transactions and took my exam a couple days ago and got 97% - very very happy with my score!

I am just about to start bookkeeping controls and I notice that this unit is a lot smaller than bookkeeping transactions but the exam is the same length - does this mean the exam is harder?

Just a bit worried about time for studying etc.

Comments

• KLM
    KLM Registered Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi @StudentLvl2

Congratulations on the brilliant exam result!

I don't think the other exams are much harder, they're all similar in terms of difficulty. Once you've mastered debits and credits (which you clearly have with such a good result!), I found the rest was fairly easy to pick up and it's just about practice.

Congratulations again and good luck with the rest of your studies!
  • StudentLvl2
    StudentLvl2 Registered Posts: 14
    Options
    KLM said:

Hi @StudentLvl2

Congratulations on the brilliant exam result!

I don't think the other exams are much harder, they're all similar in terms of difficulty. Once you've mastered debits and credits (which you clearly have with such a good result!), I found the rest was fairly easy to pick up and it's just about practice.

Congratulations again and good luck with the rest of your studies!

Phew! Thank god. I struggled quite a lot with debits and credits. Had to watch my learning providers lecture on it around 3/4 times before I even vaguely understood it!

So I was a bit worried that the other units would have a section like that. But, thankfully not! I'm quite confident in debits and credits now so hopefully the rest will be quite easy.

Thank you for replying, really appreciate it!
Privacy Policy