online course for self study

Options
Dear All

can you please share your experience in using online course to study and how is your experience.
This will help the new student to choose the correct option available.

regards
NK

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    @ntkotian

There have been previous threads about online training providers, just use a search tab and you will find them as they had a lot of input from forum users!

I did L3&L4 with Premier Training and can't fault them at all! Tutor support was great as well + as online mock exams they have are helpful too.

Norvy.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • amurray
    amurray Registered Posts: 304 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    edited August 2019
    Options
    ntkotian said:

Dear All

can you please share your experience in using online course to study and how is your experience.
    This will help the new student to choose the correct option available.

regards
    NK

I have been studying with First Intuition Distance Learning for a few years now, they have been fantastic. Their materials (textbook and practice/mock banks) are really user friendly. Their tutor support is really great, so prompt at getting back to you. They offer some really great discounts so if you are looking at making a decision soon I'd suggest checking out their social media accounts.

I wish I had found them years ago (when I was studying with another provider). I would have saved a lot of time, money and probably be passed already!

MAAT, AATQB, MICB PM.Dip.
    Completed AAT in March 2020
Privacy Policy