continuity of practice cover

Hi All

I'm doing some accounts part-time and I have 2 new clients ready to take on but having to hold them back till I arrange Continuity of practice cover.

I was hoping to find a fellow AAT member to provide the cover and possibly offer the service back.

I currently provide

Booking service for 4 clients all work is done remotely using Auto entry and Xero/Quickbooks. Only one of these clients requires a Self-assessment. IT is real low volume work so if I was to be hit by a car and need cover its wouldn't be taxing work(no pun intended)

Even if no one can provide the cover, does any know where you can/could get cover, I'm very much out of touch with my AAT classmates (2000)

Kind regards

Steven

Comments

• KWAS
    KWAS Registered Posts: 2
    Hi Steven, Im also looking for cover, did you get this sorted? also out of contact with my 2001 AAT classmates!
    Thanks Karen please message me at kwacccountingservices@btinternet.com if you are still looking :)
  • Duchess1
    Duchess1 Registered Posts: 85
    Hi Steven & @KWAS I can do this for you if you like. Just in the process of applying for my license.

Nikki
  • KWAS
    KWAS Registered Posts: 2
    Hi Nikki, yes i can return the favour :) whats your email address and ill PM you? Karen :)
  • Duchess1
    Duchess1 Registered Posts: 85
    @KWAS Hi. it's nikmoerman@msn.com
Privacy Policy