Type of jobs to apply for after completing AAT qualification

Options
geek84
geek84 Registered Posts: 568 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi Folks

Can someone kindly tell me the type of jobs someone could apply for after completing the full AAT studies?

I suppose you may have to apply at 'Trainee' level for any type of finance job, if you don't have the relevant experience??

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Comments

• Norvydas
    Norvydas Registered Posts: 271 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    geek84 said:

Hi Folks

Can someone kindly tell me the type of jobs someone could apply for after completing the full AAT studies?

I suppose you may have to apply at 'Trainee' level for any type of finance job, if you don't have the relevant experience??

Thanks in advance for your responses.

I was finishing My Level 4 and got a job as Accounts & Tax Assistant. Not necessarily you need to be trainee, most important is that there would be someone that could overlook your work / check it through.

But then again it depends what you do, in our practice no matter how qualified you are or how experienced your work has to be doubled checked anyways.

Apply for jobs that seeks AAT qualified members.
    Kind Regards,

Norvydas Valavicius.
  • geek84
    Options
    Thanks Norvydas
  • AAT_Team
    AAT_Team Administrator Posts: 503 🤖 Admin 🤖
    Options
    @geek84 this article we posted in September has some good info

What job can I get with an AAT qualification?

• geek84
    Options
    Thanks Team
  • geek84
    Options
    Hi AAT_Team Administrator

Many thanks for your reply.

I am particularly interested in roles such as Accounts Assistant, Assistant Accoutant, and Financial Analyst. Can you kindly suggest any similar job roles to these?

Although I am fully qualified with the letters MAAT, the only exprience I have is credit control.

So, do you suggest applying for Trainee roles for the job roles listed above?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Privacy Policy