AAT membership

Options
I need an advice please for AAT membership. I passed most of level 4 exams and just synoptic assessment to do which I'm sitting in few weeks. I have done competences section of membership, I was thinking to get the other things done for professional reference and technical confirmation, however I am not sure if I can do while I have not completed full level 4? Is it okay if I go ahead and sort this out and apply for membership. I'm guessing I won't get the full membership until I passed L4.

Any advice on this please, greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• davealucas
    davealucas Registered Posts: 140 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    @Ishrat Yes you can complete your application for AAT membership before completing your level 4 exams. All you need to do is complete your exams within 6 months of making the application.
  • Ishrat
    Ishrat Registered Posts: 49
    Options
    > @davealucas said:
    > @Ishrat Yes you can complete your application for AAT membership before completing your level 4 exams. All you need to do is complete your exams within 6 months of making the application.

Hello, thank you for your quick reply, that's another problem. I noticed I made start to the application almost 6 months ago but didn't update as much but I have completed most of the competence section. When I now login to the page, it shows its been 6 months and orange highlights but when I click to the category it shows green colour n it says approved. I still have to make start on other things, reference, technical and declaration.

If I have to start everything all over again, it's fine I will but I don't understand as it doesn't show the option or its completely blank for me to start again.

Should I just continue as it is? I don't want to waste completing everything and getting my manager to do reference and then finding out I have to do everything again.
  • davealucas
    davealucas Registered Posts: 140 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    @Ishrat Don't worry about your competencies too much, it is more the reference that they worry about. If you are confident that you will pass all of your exams within the next 6 months, get your application and referee's details in now. I don't know if they still do it, but when I joined the one off joining fee was waived, saving me £48
  • Ishrat
    Ishrat Registered Posts: 49
    Options
    @davealucas brilliant thank you so much?. I can get everything sorted soon as I get results.
Privacy Policy