Writing question in the ethics part

KlaudiaKamel
KlaudiaKamel Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what units do i need to study for the writing part? And what kind of questions will i be asked so that i can practice.

Need to prepare for this as this is my weakness, any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you!

Comments

• Pian32
    Pian32 Registered Posts: 474 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    All previous modules apart from Indirect tax can be asked about. If you go into your AAT account and look in the student support you'll find some practice papers that should give you an idea.
    AAT Level 4, MAAT
    ACCA in progress
    F4- Passed Aug 2020
    F5- Passed Dec 2020
    F6- Passed Sep 2020
    F7- Passed June 2021
    F8 - Passed Sep 2021
    F9 - Passed June 2021

SBL -
    SBR - Passed Mar 22
    ATX - Passed Dec 21
    APM - Passed June 22
  • Emmalouise18
    Emmalouise18 Registered Posts: 237 Dedicated contributor 🦉

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what units do i need to study for the writing part? And what kind of questions will i be asked so that i can practice.

Need to prepare for this as this is my weakness, any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you!

There is a budgeting question (written) so I would go back to budgeting mock exams on myAAT / in the books and practice this as much as possible!

There is also a weaknesses in the system type of question which is very similar to auditing (they cross over) so practice some auditing mock exams also on MyAAT. This will help alot.

Learn all ratios back to front as there can be written on this question, or it can be drop down box answers.

Decision and control question I had was a 'make or buy' question. There is lots of these type of questions in BPP Synoptic Question Bank book. As long as you explain explain explain your answers, show your workings and use examples then you cant go wrong.

CBA/ SWOT - This is 50/50 which question you will get. I got CBA both times. It was horrible, and I only found 1 example of this in the BPP Synoptic Question Bank book and practiced this as much as I could. Getting to know the layout and how the answer is structured.

Also, print out the pre release and make notes on it. What type of business is this? work out ratios? do a SWOT analysis on this?

This is a very tough exam, and 100 marks unlike other exams which are 120/150 marks. You have to work alot harder to gain each mark.

I passed on my 2nd attempt with 78%. 1st exam I got 53%.

Good Luck
Privacy Policy